Notary Services in the Comox Valley
Estate Planning Services
Estate planning is the process of planning for the distribution of your possessions in the event of incapacity of death. While it can be uncomfortable to talk about your own mortality, estate planning can provide peace of mind for both you and your family members. Preparing a personal will, appointing an executor, and arranging Power of Attorney agreements helps to reduce the stress of family members who will eventually be asked to make decisions on your behalf. By planning your estate, your decisions and health preferences can be carried out if you’re not able to act on your own. Go to our Estate Planning page.
Personal Planning Documents
Documenting your intentions through personal and estate planning brings valuable peace of mind in times of change. The process can help you to prepare for unexpected illness or death, designating powers of attorney, clearly and legally defining the distribution of your property, and looking after important family matters such as the guardianship of minor children. As a Notary Public in the Comox Valley, Daryl Robbins will work through the process with you to ensure that these matters are looked after.
- Wills Searches
- Wills Preparation
- Representation Agreements
- Powers of Attorney
- Health Care Declarations
If you are buying or selling real estate in the Courtenay, Comox, or Cumberland area, own a rental or commercial property, or are in the construction industry, Daryl Robbins offers real estate services that can help with the details of purchasing, sales, refinancing and securing property.
- Real Estate Disclosure Statements
- Mortgage Refinancing Documentation
- Zoning Applications
- Commercial Leases & Assignment of Leases
- Manufactured Home Transfers
- Purchaser’s Side of Foreclosures
- Restrictive Covenants and Builder’s Liens
- Easements and Rights of Way
- Subdivisions and Statutory Building Schemes
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate Transfers
There are times when regulatory bodies, government agencies or legal courts require that documents be certified as true for legal purposes. Ensuring authenticity, documenting agreements, and preparing affidavits are services provided through the Daryl Robbins Notary Public office located in Courtenay, BC.
- Affidavits for All Documents required
at a Public Registry within BC
- Certified True Copies of Documents
- Notarizations/Attestations of Signatures
- Contracts and Agreements
- Statutory Declarations
- Execution/Authentication of International Documents
When travelling outside of the country, it is your responsibility to ensure you have the proper documentation available. The valid travel documentation required for exiting and entering the country may be different. We can assist you with providing the right documentation required for your next trip, including the following:
- Proof of Identity for Travel Purposes
- Letters of Invitation for Foreign Travel
- Authorization of Minor Child Travel
- Passport Application Documentation
Property Acquisitions & Transfers
The Daryl Robbins Notary Public team is here to assist you with purchase, sale or transfer of property within British Columbia. We’ll help you understand the legal requirements and your responsibilities during the transaction and draft the necessary documents required.
- Business Purchase & Sale
- Marine Bills of Sale and Mortgages
- Marine Protestation
- Personal Property Security Agreements
- Insurance Loss Declarations